Saturday, December 30, 2006

one month and three days later...

We have broadband! Yippee! I can finally get on the internet and check my emails again from home! It only took one month and three days longer than it should. Now I am going to take great delight in writing to BT to let them know how I found the returning customer experience.

And I ended the writing year with a rejection from DCT for Sea of Dreams. Nevermind. I still have two partials out there and thanks to Janet Evanovich's How I Write (which I read in Cuba) I have a plan for 2007 which I intend to start working on as soon as I've had a long soak in a tub full of bubbles. I might even drink a glass of bubbles too!

2007 is going to be a busy year - I have seven exams to sit as well as writing and working full time. Bring it on!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

5 comments:

The Fat Lady said...

Yay for you and your broadband! Does this mean I can email you now, cos it's bounced back every time since you got home. That's very sad.

Hey, Happy New Year and enjoy your bath.

D

Sara Hantz said...

Glad to hear you have a plan...... are you going to share???

The Fat Lady said...

I did get your dec 22 email though. I even replied but the reply bounced. :(

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Monica and hope 2007 brings you even more success.
P

Nell Dixon said...

Hugs on the R. Hope '07 brings you more luck!