Sunday, March 11, 2007

famous people

Which famous person, dead or alive, would you most like to meet and why?

I'd been pondering over my answer to this question - it's one from the magazine that I mentioned on Friday - for ages so switched on my laptop so I could email a few friends to ask their advice. Sally was on MSN so I asked her and as she was writing back to me, I came up with my answer...

Sir Peter Blake!

It's a wonder I didn't think of him instantly considering I have an inspirational quote from Sir Peter Blake's last diary entry before he was killed on my desk:

"To win, you have to believe you can do it, you have to be passionate about it, you have to really "want" the result -- even if this means years of work, the hardest part of any big project is to begin, we have begun, we are underway, we have a passion." Sir Peter Blake, Tuesday December 4, 2001

Who would you like most to meet and why?

1 comment:

Phillipa said...

It has to be Jane Austen. I'd want to grill her over last little detail about her novels - and find out about her secret love life!

Hope you are feeling better soon.