Monday, March 24, 2008

The best Mills & Boon Medical ever!

Last week I read the best Mills & Boon Medical ever! In fact, I think it's the best Mills & Boon book I have read, ever! It's The Sheikh Surgeon's Proposal by Olivia Gates.

I've always loved Olivia's books, right from Doctors on the Frontline. I've got every single one and she keeps getting better with every book, but The Sheikh Surgeon's Proposal really blew me away.

I took it with me to a drop in clinic, where I knew I had an at least an hour's wait ahead of me. I was actually waiting much longer than that, so long that I finished the book and I pleased I was waiting so long because I wouldn't have been able to bear it if I'd had to put the book away.

Emergency doctor Jay Latimer, playboy surgeon Sheikh Malek Aal Hamdaan and the desert king fo Damhoor were so believe, so perfect, so captivating, so enthralling. I literally rushed through the pages, wanting to know what was going to happen next.

I love the fact that I often don't know where Olivia's characters are heading next. The twists and turns are fantastic and kept me on the edge of my seat! Jay was a brilliant heroine and Malek was, well, he was devine!

Olivia always stuns me with her vivid descriptions, and just the right mix of anxiety, urgency, adventure and emotion. This book certainly has all the elements of the Medical series tag lines - pulse raising romance and heart racing medical drama.

The Sheikh Surgeon's Proposal ticked all the boxes for me and I'm delighted to see that Olivia has five more sheikh books out! Yes, five!

Two are Medicals:
DESERT PRINCE, EXPECTANT MOTHER comes out in April 08 in the UK
THE DESERT SURGEON'S SECRET SON comes out in Nov 08

And three are with Silhouette Desire:
THE DESERT LORD'S BABY comes out in May 08
THE DESERT LORD'S BRIDE in July 08
THE DESERT KING in Sept 08

I already have a copy of Desert Prince, Expectant Mother which I intend to read this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

meet our first site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/lipitor] lipitor and alzheimers [/url]

http://trailfire.com/lipitor
[url=http://trailfire.com/lipitor] lipitor and alzheimers [/url]