Saturday, June 09, 2007

bournemouth

I'm back! The holiday went something like this:

day one - relaxing on the beach, catching up with friends, fish & chips for dinner.

day two - nine mile walk along beach (to Mudeford) to catch up with family, fish & chips for dinner.

day three - relaxing on the beach (tired out from yesterday's walk!), fish & chips for dinner.

day four - nine mile walk long beach in other direction (to Sandbanks/Poole) just for the hell of it, pasta for dinner because dh insisted I have something different.

day five - relaxing on beach, fish & chips for dinner.

And then yesterday it was back to work. Thankfully, it was a Friday so I read my emails, actioned a few important things and caught up with the gossip before coming home for two days off! And did I mention that it might also be time for a diet after all those meals of fish & chiips? Today I have existed on wholemeal bread rolls with rabbit food in them, which I don't particularly love but sometimes you gotta try to pretend you're being healthy!

We also watched an hour or so of day time television in the mornings while we were waking up and getting ready to go out for the day and...I watched something that gave me an idea for a book! Yippee! Now, if only I had the time to research and write it.

Time is against me given that I have another exam in eight weeks and only started lesson one of the course on Friday afternoon. However, the idea won't go away and I can't study all the time after work so I'm sure I can fit some writing time in somewhere!

In the meantime, tomorrow I'm going to send my current ms to another couple of agents.

But first, I must get some study done tonight and catch up with everyone's blogs!

No comments: