Wednesday, July 04, 2007

a rubbish day

Today was a rubbish day. It was full of gossip, speculation and bitching. I contributed to all of it and came home with a pounding head, wishing that I could come up with an excuse not to get out of bed for the next couple of days. I really wanna wake up and find this is all over. Note to self: stop stressing about things you can do nothing about. It is nearly over. Just a few more days...

This time in a week I will be getting ready for another trip to Bournemouth! The weather people say we only have one day of real summer weather left - July 15th. Guess where I will be on that day? Bournemouth. On the beach! Yay! Now that is something to look forward to.

Another thing to look forward to is the arrival of my copy of Lean Mean Thirteen, which I ordered from Amazon at the weekend and hope will arrive this Friday or Saturday.

And another thing to look forward to is reading all the gorgeous Little Black Dress books I have been buying even though I haven't had time to read them...and also all the other books I've yet to read. I'm tempted to post a list of them all on this blog but I'd probably be embarrassed because I've gone a little book buying mad while I've been studying. My excuse is that I'm not writing at the moment so I might as well take advantage of this and use the time to read, only I haven't managed to do that either!

So, there you have it, today sucked, tomorrow looks better! And if not tomorrow, then the next day or the day after that. There is light at the end of the tunnel after all!

Sorry for all my grumbling over recent months. I promise to try harder!

No comments: