Wednesday, August 01, 2007

interrupted revision

I'm at home today revising for Friday's exam. At least, I should be revising. Normally, I go to the library. But then in the past I didn't have my own desk here at home. So, today I decided to stay at home and study. Big mistake. Firstly, it's sunny so I keep looking out the window and thinking about going outside to sit in the sun. Secondly, the husband works from home. He's been chatting away and has now just put the radio on, plus he arranged for the Tesco shopping to be delivered this afternoon because I'd be home to put all the shopping away. And finally, I keep distracting myself by going on Facebook, checking my email, reading the news. After the shopping has been delivered, I am going to either the library or the park so I can get on with some study and tomorrow I am getting up and going to the library.

No comments: