Sunday, December 30, 2007

goodbye 2007

There are less than 26 hours left of 2007. Now, 2007 hasn't been a particularly bad year (some ups, some downs) but I will be glad to see it end, mainly because a new year brings a sense of new beginnings.

The highlight of 2007 for me was seeing DJ Tiesto in Ibiza in August. And just so I didn't waste the last few days of the year, I posted a couple of submissions off to agents on Friday!

Shall head off to bed in a few hours (sleeping patterns are w-a-y out of kilter at the moment) and then be up for work a few hours after that, head into work for a morning of madness then head home again for a few hours before heading back into the city to get a spot to watch the fireworks on the Thames at midnight.

I love living in London! And, it's currently forecast to SNOW on Wednesday!!!!!

Here's to 2008 - may it be full of everything you want. I know I already have a few things planned for 2008. I'm going to put them on here in a day or two as someone I met once told me that once you share your plans with others, you work harder to make them happen.

I want 2008 to be full of good things for everyone I know! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

Happy New Year - fingers crossed for good things for you this year.

Phillipa said...

Happy new year Monica!