Wednesday, December 19, 2007

merry christmas!

I'm spending a much deserved evening lying on the sofa doing nothing. In fact, I'm seriously considering going to bed. Life has been very busy with Christmas things (nights out, lunches, buying presents, arranging more nights out) which coupled with the fact that it's extremely cold mean all I want to do is curl up on the sofa with a duvet and pillow!

Everything I've wanted to buy seems to be unavailable. I searched many a Marks & Spencer for a particular Mrs Beeton's book before giving up and today I've been treking round London Tesco stores trying to find one that had Mousetrap in stock. They have a 3 for 2 special on games (and an extra 25% off!) so I wanted to get Mousetrap, Operation and Buckaroo. All the shops I went too either had none or Operation and Buckaroo but not Mousetrap. Of course, I could buy it from Argo but for almost the same cost as the three games from Tesco! It's essential that I get Mousetrap so I might have to reassess tomorrow.

Officialy, I'm working right up to Christmas and the few days between Christmas and New Year. Unoffically, I'm hoping for late starts, early finishes, casual clothes and plenty of time to catch up on some reading while I'm in the office.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: