Tuesday, December 04, 2007

story ideas

Hey, it's December! Christmas is coming! And I have another story idea demanding to be written! It came to me last night - just the opening scene and the final sentence, which leads onto another book! Oh boy! Practically no writing all year due to study pressures and then as soon as the final exams are over, three ideas pile in!

I'd love to be writing them but at the moment I'm struggling with just getting through the day and doing the necessary Christmas stuff that needs to be done each night so that Christmas Eve doesn't send me into a panic.

The other thing that's keeping me busy is visiting author sites to enter contests to win free books! Jessica Hart (www.jessicahart.co.uk) is giving away an advance copy of her first 2008 book, Liz Fielding (www.lizfielding.com) is giving a book away every day on her blog and Kate Walker (www.kate-walker.com) is too!

OK, back to the Christmas cards...

1 comment:

Christina Phillips said...

Hi Monica!

That's great news about your new story idea!

And sorry - but I've just tagged you! Oops!