Monday, November 19, 2007

podcasting

I don't post for nearly a month and then, just like London buses, two come along at once! I'm excited! The roast is nearly done (just minutes away) and I did mean to use the cooking time to do my nearly final run through of my case study notes (tomorrow is the final run through) but instead I have spent it downloading podcasting software Juice and then searching the internet for podcasts! So far I have the Harlequin Author Spotlights, Chequered Flag Formula 1, Tiesto's club life, and Downing Street! I appreciate that some people's eyes may be glazing over and that some many have no idea what I am talking about but believe me, I am excited! I think I've turned into a tech geek! How did I miss podcasting? OK, I didn't miss it. My dh has been listening to podcasts for what seems like forever, but it just never grabbed me until today. No idea why. Oh, I know, study diversion! So, when exams are over, I have dozens of books to read and podcasts to listen to. Oh, and I'm going to start work on my next manuscript before Christmas plus I have another writing related project on the go that's super exciting!

Nine minutes until the roast is ready.

Did I mention that I have chocolate sponge pudding? The dh likes Christmas puddings, which I hate. Somehow we have at least eight Christmas puddings in the kitchen. So, being the grown up that I am, for each Christmas pudding in the trolley, I added a chocolate sponge just for me. So far, I have yet to find a chocolate pudding that tastes anything like the self saucing chocolate puddings I remember from my childhood. It's tough, but I'll keep trying.

Seven minutes...

1 comment:

The Fat Lady said...

Monica, if you come visit - I will make you a Chocolate self saucing pudding that will very likely be quite similar to the ones you had as a kid. Good luck with the exams and the writing.

Donna