Monday, August 07, 2006

Nice things!

The last few days have been packed full of nice things!

On Friday, as we drove through London on our way to Southampton, we went passed Eton House - the home of Mills & Boon! I've been to Richmond before but I've never seen Eton House.

On Friday we caught up with my husband's father which was nice. We also caught up with my husband's brother, who we haven't seen for years. And we spent some time at Mudeford Beach, which I love. All in all, it was a great day!

On Saturday and Sunday, there were free events held in our local park. Sunday was the best. It was the Latino carnival. We watched an amazing parade and then went back to the park with a rug and sat and listened to the music. Last night when I went to sleep I was a little sunburnt and tired, but I felt very relaxed. I'd had a fantastic weekend!

I also started watching a new tv series at the weekend. It's called Bones and is inspired by real-life forensic anthropologist and novelist Kathy Reichs. I've read her books so I figured I might as well take a look at the series. Watched two shows so far. I'm slightly undecided. Planning on watching another one or two before making up my mind whether to watch the whole series. One big thing in its favour is David Boreanaz. I never really got into Buffy or Angel but I'm liking him in this!

Some time this week I'll have to do some study. I should really complete assignment A of my new course. I would like to get some writing in too. I'm toying with two ideas at the moment - a single title and a Modern X. Although right now, Bones is winning.

I'm off to watch some more David Boreanaz!

3 comments:

Amanda Ashby said...

Omg, are you trying to make me jealous? I've been hanging out to see Bones as well, purely for the DB factor. He is so so fine. Sigh.

Nell Dixon said...

Hiya! I found you too! Hugs on the R and you donot suck.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »