Friday, October 20, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

My only excuse for not blogging much this month is that I've been busy and as this is only going to get worse until November 22nd, I might not be here much. Please keep popping by just in case I realise a) I have something interesting to say and b) I have time to say it. In the meantime, get visiting my friend's blogs. Start with Amanda Ashby's brilliant post on TEAM MORELLI - http://amandaashby.blogspot.com/. I'm with Amanda on this one. Totally love the series. Think Ranger is hot but Morelli is something else!

In other news, no news from any of the publishers who have my mss, I'm watching (and loving) the new series of Robin Hood, and my copy of Janet Evanovich's How I Write has finally arrived.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica - are you afan of Guy of Gisborne? Or of Robin Hood? :)

Monica said...

Robin. Definitely Robin! I see from your blog that you're a Guy of Gisborne fan.

Phillipa said...

Monica - I started writing beacuse of a Richard Armitage fan site so yes I love Guy. I am over 40 so Jonas is a bit too young for me. You enjoy him:)

Monica said...

Jonas is a bit young for me too - I'm in my 30s! Wow, I cannot wait to read Decent Exposure if it was inspired by Ricahrd Armitage!