Sunday, October 22, 2006

win a copy of decent exposure

I pinched this from Phillipa Ashley's blog:

NOW magazine are running a competition with Little Black Dress Books to win a copy of Decent Exposure and I’m In No Mood For Love. Visit the site here:
http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/competitions/?id=925

Naturally, I entered! I've been visiting the WH Smiths down the road from work and my local Asda repeatedly for several weeks trying to get my hands on a copy of Decent Exposure. If I don't win a copy in this competition, I'll order it from amazon to take to Cuba with me.

Off to watch this season's last F1 race.

2 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

If I'd known I would have got you a copy from Pip when I went to the launch party! It's a good read.

Phillipa said...

I have tagged Monica... Monical your best bet at the moment is to order Decent Exposyre from Amazon or Play. Larger branches of Borders and Waterstones have it too.